Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Well, it didn't take long.

More Evidence that the Democrats are threatening to give in to the terrorists, from Andrew Olmsted. And if he's right, they want out, now, so that they don't have to deal with it in '08. And the mess pulling out creates can all be blamed on Bush.

---------

I see that the Democrats are now ready to start pulling U.S. forces out of Iraq. While I suppose this is no surprise, I'm disappointed to see it. The Democrats have rightly pointed out that Republicans acted without gathering all appropriate data, leading to problems like Iraq. Yet now they're poised to do precisely the same thing.

With all due respect to the Democratic leadership, I'd be impressed to learn that this move was being made on the basis of extensive discussion with military and political leaders from the U.S. and Iraq. I suspect instead that the Democrats have pretty much always wanted to be out of Iraq and want to get the question of Iraq off the table.
-----------

Combine this with Pelosi's endorsement of Murtha for Majority Leader, and you see the new face of the US. A face I believe most of America does not want.

No comments: