Friday, May 26, 2006

This is the last straw

That's it! I've had it! I've tried to back the president. I've tried to understand the difficulties this country faces. I've tried to listen to both size and not jump into hysterics at each media inflamed "scandal". I thought the Dubai deal was not an issues. I believe Katina was handled fairly well given the circumstances. Harriet Myers? Didn't agree, but, hey every makes tough choices. Iraq, I'm 100% behind the president. It's going well, and at this pace, this will be remembered as a total victory when history is written. Immigration? Well, it's not all Bush's fault, and there's no silver bullet, so choices have to be made.

But the Republican congressional response to the Jefferson investigation is last straw. This is absurd. It's foolish. It's incomprehensible. Literally! I don't get it! Even IF there is a constitutional discussion necessary, it shouldn't be the first, only and LOUDEST point being made by the Republican leadershit! (Freudian Slip) You have got to be kidding me. The Republicans are in the tank. They're being pounded for "corruption" and, finally, FINALLY, there is an opportunity to show that there are corrupt people on both sides, and that there is media bias, and there is blame to share. And what does Hastert do? He puts his arm around Pelosi and says that they are united in the premise that they are above the law, you lowly, dirty, peasants." Nice job, Hastert. Good luck in '06. I'll be watching from the sidelines.

Please is you live in Tennessee, or know someone in Tennessee, Vote for Bob Krumm. He's feels the same way I do.

P.S. And, friends, don't give me this, "They're still better than the alternative." Cuz they ain't. That's the sad fact.

No comments: