Friday, October 14, 2005

Michelle Says it All about MSM

Michelle Malkin's post about MSM coverage of yesterday's terrorist attack in Chechnya is the post I would have written had I had time to write. I heard this story on NPR yesterday AM and heard "rebels attack". I listened for the nature of the "rebels" and, about 2 min. in, I finally heard the word "Islamic".

What is MSM's reluctance to say the word "Terrorist" or to clearly state that these mass murders are linked to the word "Islam"? It is probably related to the reason President Bush had not clearly associated these words with the violence until last week. Call a spade a spade. Political correctness is a blindfold. If a white man goes on a shooting spree in a post offic, say he was a "white man". If a black man shoots up a liquor store, say he was a "black man". If islamic terrorist kill 300 men, women and children, say it was "Islamic Terrorists".

No comments: