Thursday, July 28, 2005

Sign me up!

I've heard talk of citizen involvement in the War on Terror, but I've been seeing more of it recently. Sounds like a very good idea. President Bush says, "Stay Vigilant". Often you hear, "What does that mean?" Well looks like examples are coming, and they're coming from citizen action, not the federal government.

I'm all for it. These are serious times we are living in. Keeping your eyes open is one thing. Knowing what to look for and what to do if you see something is essential to making it work. I often wonder if I see "something" will I act? Will I know how to act? If it were obvious, then anyone would call the police. But are there less obvious things that I might say, "That is weird… but probably nothing. I don't want to bother someone if it's nothing. Probably nothing..." No one wants to be a nuisance. No one wants to cry wolf. But we want to help. We want to be involved.

Lots of good stuff at Daily Pundit. Great banner. Never Forget.

(HT: Instapundit, Daily Pundit)

No comments: